Having a rental car is very convenient during a vacation in Sevilla. Enjoy the warm Spanish air while you are driving along the coast with the car windows down. The nearest beach is located outside of town, less than an hour away by car. In the city you will find beautiful historical ruins, palm tree gardens and a vibrant nightlife. Sevilla is a very important city when it comes to Spanish culture. It is the place where flamenco dance and flamenco music came from. Put on your nicest dress and dance with the locals.
Rental car trips outside of Sevilla
When you have seen all the highlights of Sevilla, like the Metropol Parasol and the gardens of Alcázar, get into your rental car to explore the surrounding area. Drive to nearby Cordoba and visit the ruins of the Medina Azahara palace. The nearest beach to Sevilla is at Cadiz, but if you are looking for more tranquil beaches drive on to Tarifa.
- Drive to one of the beaches
- Tour Sevilla and nearby Cordoba
Frequently asked questions about car rental in Sevilla
Do you have any questions about booking your rental car in Sevilla? Maybe you can find the answer in our list of frequently asked questions. Is your question not answered? Then do not hesitate to contact us.
1. What is a one way?
A “one way” booking offers you the opportunity to pick up your rental car at Sevilla Airport (SVQ) and return it at another of our rental locations in Spain. That way you can make the most of your vacation in Spain. This is not an option if you have an economy booking. Contact us for more information on one way rates in Spain.
2. What are the car rental conditions for Sevilla?
Download the as a PDF file and read through the exact conditions of the contract.
Options for car rental in Sevilla
Adjust your rental car the way you wish. Are you traveling with children or do you want your vacation to be completely free of worries? At a small surcharge you can rent these extras to make your vacation perfect.
- Baby-seat: so your baby can be transported safely
- Children’s seat: mandatory in Spain for children up to 12 years and less than 1.50m
- Booster seat: so your child sits a little higher and can look out the window
- NoRisk Warranty: travel around knowing everything’s taken care of!
- Redeem cancellation fee: if you choose this option, you will receive a full refund if you wish to cancel the booking up to 24 hours before the rental period commences. This way you can always profit from the early bird deals so make your booking early.
Car rental locations and map of Sevilla
You can pick up or drop off your rental car at five locations in Sevilla. Get your rental car directly upon arrival at the airport, Aeropuerto San Pablo de Sevilla, or in the city center. If you book a one way you can even return your rental car at a different location in Spain.