Toronto is the largest city of Canada and the capital of the province of Ontario. When you rent a car you can explore all of this beautiful province. Enjoy the flexibility of having a rental car when you are visiting Niagara falls. This wonder of nature is just one and a half hour away from Toronto if you have a rental car at your disposal. The region of Niagara is full of vineyards where you can stop on the way to enjoy the spectacular view or buy a bottle of Canadian wine.
Things to visit with your rental car in Toronto
Toronto is known as one of the best cities in the world to live in. The city council has a focus on sustainability and the environment, most inhabitants enjoy prosperity and criminality is relatively low. In short, it is a great place in Canada to spend your holiday. It is allowed to drive by car through the city center but it is smarter to leave your car at a parking facility and walk the center by foot. The Toronto Zoo makes a great outing for the whole family and is easily reached by car. In your comfortable rental car you can easily visit other cities in the area.
- Enjoy the great atmosphere in Toronto
- Visit other cities in the area by rental car
Frequently asked questions about car hire in Toronto
Do you have questions about your car hire in Toronto? Please have a look at our FAQ, you may find your answer there. If you don’t find the answers you’re looking for, please contact us.
1.What is the speed limit in Toronto?
The general speed limit in Toronto is 50 km per hour. In residential areas the speed limit is lower, around 30 or 40 km per hour.
2. What is a one way rental?
With a one way reservation you can pick up your car in Toronto and return your rental car in another city in Canada. This way you can fully enjoy your vacation. Please contact us to receive rates for car hire in Canada.
3. What are the rental conditions in Toronto?
Please download the rental conditions Canada here as PDF file. Book your car hire in Toronto.
Rental car options in Toronto
Select your options to complete your car hire. Do you travel with children or do you wish for extra security? For a small fee you rent all the extras that make your holiday complete.
- Infant child seat so your baby can be transported safely
- Child seat, in Canada compulsory for children up to 12 years and less than 1.50m
- Booster seat (your child sits higher on the seat by using the booster seat)
- Winter tires – mandatory in winter
- Snow Chains
- NoRisk Warranty, prepare yourself for anything
- Redeem cancellation fee, choose this option to redeem the cancellation fee and you will receive a full refund if you wish to cancel your booking 24 hours before departure. This way you can always profit from the early bird deals. Nothing keeps you from making your booking now
Toronto car hire locations and map
Pick up your rental car from Pearson International Airport (YYZ) or Toronto Metro Center. Are you planning to travel through Canada? With a one way rental you can drop-off your rental car in a different city.
Pearson International Airport
Toronto. ON, (ON), L5p1a2 Canada