The location to pick up your rental car at the airport of Pisa in Italy is very easy to find. From the arrival hall follow the signs with “car rental” and within minutes you will find the desk of lejebil.com. To get to the city center of Pisa you only need 10 minutes by rental car. The route from the airport to the city center is clearly signposted.
Discover Pisa and the surrounding area by rental car
Pisa is a city that is easily reached by car. The area around this vibrant Italian city is very well suited for touring around by rental car. You will find plenty of parking facilities and gas stations around Pisa. The city, famous for its leaning tower, is often the starting point of a round trip by rental car in Tuscany. Whether you are camping in Italy or driving from one b&b to the next, when you have a rental car your next destination is always within easy reach.
Frequently asked questions about car rental in Pisa
Booking a rental car can lead to questions, for instance about parking facilities or one way rental. Maybe you can find the answer in our list of frequently asked questions. Is your question not answered? Then do not hesitate to contact us.
1. What are the parking facilities like in Pisa?
In Pisa parking your rental car is easy. There are plenty of parking facilities just outside the old city center. From here highlights like the leaning tower are easily reached by foot.
2. What is a one way?
A “one way” booking offers you the opportunity to pick up your rental car at the airport of Pisa and return it in another Italian city. This is not an option if you make an economy booking. Contact us for more information on one way rental in Italy.
3. What are the rental conditions for Pisa?
Download the rental conditions Italy as a PDF file and find out the conditions for your rental contract.
Options for car rental in Pisa
Adjust your rental car the way you wish. Are you traveling with children or do you want your vacation to be completely free of worries? At a small surcharge you can rent these extras to make your vacation perfect.
- Baby-seat: so your baby can be transported safely
- Children’s seat: mandatory for children up to 12 years and less than 1.50m
- Booster seat: so your child sits a little higher and can look out the window
- NoRisk Warranty: travel around knowing everything’s taken care of!
- Redeem cancellation fee: if you choose this option, you will receive a full refund if you wish to cancel the booking up to 24 hours before the rental period commences. This way you can always profit from the early bird deals so make your booking now
Car rental locations and map of Pisa
In Pisa you can pick up your rental car at the airport. From there the city center is only 10 minutes away and the route is clearly signposted.