Cruise by rental car under the beautiful blue skies of sunny Marseille. Summer starts early in Marseille. The wind clears away the clouds and the blue sky comes out most days. In this French city the sun shines at least 300 days a year. Marseille is a true seaport town with 14 harbors along a 57 kilometer stretch of the coast. One of these harbors is very special because it dates from centuries ago when the Greek were using it. With your comfortable rental car you can cruise the whole coastline at your own pace and build in stops at every beautiful harbor or beach.
Trips by rental car from Marseille
Winter is the season for truffles in Southern France. By rental car you can take a trip to Carpentras to see the truffle market. Here you will also find the oldest synagogue of France. Another great place to visit is Arles. You might recognize the small bridges, narrow streets and elaborated window sills from a Van Gogh painting. The boulevards of Marseille formed the decor for many painters and movie directors. The golden light and the blue sea make Marseille a vibrant city. The airport of Marseille is the first low-cost airport in Europe. This makes the city a great starting point to discover the south of France.
- Marseille is a good starting point for your vacation
- Discover as much as you can in Southern France
Frequently asked questions about car rental in Marseille
Do you have any questions about booking your rental car in Marseille? Maybe you can find the answer in our list of frequently asked questions. Is your question not answered? Then do not hesitate to contact us.
1. What is a one way?
A “one way” booking offers you the opportunity to pick up your rental car in Marseille and return it in another French city. That way you can make the most of your vacation in Southern France. Contact us for more information on one way rates in France.
2. What are the rental conditions for Marseille?
Download the rental conditions France as a PDF file and find out the conditions for your rental contract.
Options for car rental in Marseille
Adjust your rental car the way you wish. Are you traveling with children or do you want your vacation to be completely free of worries? At a small surcharge you can rent these extras to make your vacation perfect.
- Baby-seat: so your baby can be transported safely
- Children’s seat: mandatory in France for children up to 12 years and less than 1.50m
- Booster seat: so your child sits a little higher and can look out the window
- NoRisk Warranty: travel around knowing everything’s taken care of!
- Redeem cancellation fee: if you choose this option, you will receive a full refund if you wish to cancel the booking up to 24 hours before the rental period commences. This way you can always profit from the early bird deals so make your booking now
Car rental locations and map of Marseille
In Marseille you can choose from three different locations to pick up your rental car. Upon arrival you can pick up your car at the airport, Aéroport Marseille Provence, or in the city center or near the train station. Are you planning to travel around? With a one way you can return your rental car in a different French city.
Enterprise Rent A Car
Aeroport De Marseille Provence
Marseille, (U), 13727 Frankrijk