Discover Edinburgh by rental car. This city started long ago as a fortress on Castle Rock and nowadays it is the most important festival town of Scotland. The capital city of Edinburgh is not only known for its summer festivals, but also for the hospitality of the residents, the trendy shops and excellent museums. Explore all of the city at your own pace by rental car and then leave Edinburgh to visit the countryside of Scotland, The Lothians.
Discover these must-sees in Edinburgh by rental car
Edinburgh Castle rises high above the city. At the base of the hill on which the castle stands, you will find a lush green park where you can spend an afternoon of leisure. Or you can visit one of the 700 pubs in town for a real Scottish whisky. More tranquil spots with beautiful nature are found outside of the city in The Lothians. Here you can drive along the beautiful coastline and enjoy all the highlights of this area.
- Edinburgh is a perfect starting point for a road trip through Scotland
- Try to discover as much as possible during your stay in the UK and start from Edinburgh
Frequently asked questions about car rental in Edinburgh
Do you have any questions before you book a rental car in Edinburgh? Maybe you can find the answer in our list of frequently asked questions. Is your question not answered? Then do not hesitate to contact us.
1. What is a one way car rental?
A “one way” booking offers you the opportunity to pick up your rental car in Edinburgh and return the car at a different location in Great Britain. That way you can enjoy all there is to see in the country without any restrictions. Contact us for more information on one way rates in Edinburgh.
2. What are the car rental conditions for Edinburgh?
Download the rental conditions for Great Britain as a PDF file and find out the conditions for your rental contract. Book your rental car in Edinburgh now.
Options for car rental in Edinburgh
Adjust your rental car the way you wish. Are you traveling with children or do you want your vacation to be completely free of worries? At a small surcharge you can rent these extras to make your vacation in Edinburgh perfect.
- Baby-seat: so your baby can be transported safely
- Children’s seat: mandatory for children up to 12 years and less than 1.50m
- Booster seat: so your child sits a little higher and can look out the window
- NoRisk Warranty: travel around knowing everything’s taken care of!
- Redeem cancellation fee: if you choose this option, you will receive a full refund if you wish to cancel the booking up to 24 hours before the rental period commences. This way you can always profit from the early bird deals so make your booking now
Car rental locations and map of Edinburgh
In Edinburgh you can start your road trip by picking up your rental car at the airport. Are you planning to explore more of Great Britain? With a one way you can return your rental car in another city.
Enterprise Rent A Car
175 Jubilee Road
Grangemouth, (SCT), Eh12 9fs Verenigd Koninkrijk